Pregnancy + Delivery + Postpartum Doula
Please be aware this is a VIRTUAL service. I am not accepting any IN PERSON services for the rest of the year until December 2022.
What is a Doula? The Doula is someone who provides emotional, physical, and educational support to a mother who is expecting, experiencing labor, or has recently given birth. My purpose is to help women have a safe, memorable, and empowering birth. I plan to help you become so mentally strong and prepared that you will never doubt yourself or your body's abilities ever again. Having a doula brings a lot of moms a peace of mind to know they have someone who supports the choices they want unconditionally and wholeheartedly.
What This Package Includes:
- Initial Counseling Session + Creation and Maintenance of Birth Plan
- 24/7 Access to me via text, phone, or facetime from point of payment to 1+ years after the delivery. Quite often moms need guidance when deciding any and everything on the traditional or holistic route, that is where I come in. (Even though it says 1+ year(s), all my moms still contact me here and there and I welcome it. We are officially family!)
- Copy of my Don't Be Afraid,.Pregnancy eBook; Q&A sessions included upon request.
- Since this is virtual, during the delivery, I will be available 24/7 via text, phone, or facetime. I will make sure to prepare you mentally and physically so that you can successfully navigate the labor process no matter what setting you're delivering in.
- Mental Health Check In's Throughout Entire Pregnancy
- Postpartum Education Session (After the delivery):
I will assess how parent(s) are adjusting to life with baby,
Address any issues that mom(s)/dad(s) may be having/ answer any questions,
Assist with breastfeeding/pumping troubleshooting
We will also discuss your options for pediatricians and how to prepare mentally for the first couple of visits.